Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi!

I am Shep.  I am six months and 17 days old, and this is my blog.

I know how to make the large ones in my house give me lots of treats for doing the dumbest things.  If I sit when they tell me to, I get a treat.  If I lie down when they tell me to, I get another treat.  If I roll over when they tell me to, I get a treat and lots of scratches and they say things like, "OOOOH!  WHAT A GOOD DOGGIE!"

What senseless buffoons.

Right now, I'm chewing on an unidentified pig part.  It might be a tail.  But who can tell, really?  The large ones keep a big bag of pig parts in a cupboard that I will NEVER be able to reach.  Did they bother to think this through?  I could help myself if they would only let me.  But such is the dog's life.

4 comments:

  1. Shep, I'm so happy you have a blog! You will have to tell me your secret. When I sit and lie down and roll over, no one gives me treats. And sometimes they even kind of look at me funny. Not sure I'd want an unidentified pig part, though. However, I wouldn't balk at some pork sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get any treats either when I do that stuff! Lucky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I think the secret is big, brown anime-type eyes. Can you make your eyes bigger? Are they brown? That might help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are brown and I can make them bigger. Whenever our dog, Scout, is being naughty, she looks at us with HER big brown eyes and makes an innocent looking face.

    ReplyDelete